Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MY NEW PAD

Well A few weeks ago our new land lord said hey do you guys want to paint your apartment, ill pay ya and I'll buy the paint for ya just let me know what color so we of course said yes and we did the whole movie theater theme down stairs with red walls, black trim, and movie posters, we even have the projector and surround sound to go along with our theme, our apartment is definetly gonna be the hang out spot for our apartment complex.











We also painted our bedrooms mine is the bottom picture we did the hunters white which really gave it a nice finish in my mind, me and Brandon Hill are room buddies this summer and maybe even during the next school year which will be fun, the room above us the nice shade of brown is Chesleys and johns room my roommates from Olda Farm. So we are really going to have a blast this summer all being togethor with Jenna living with Shilah 4 doors down from us and a bunch of friends surrounding our apartment.















3 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

That's awesome Jas- did you switch sides of the room- I notice you are on the opposite side!!!! How fun- the downstairs looks great and I must say I am VERY impressed with the cleanliness of the kitchen and the living room- THAT"S MA BOY!!!!!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

It looks so nice you did a GREAT job, definatley looks like the hang out. Thanks for coming home and bringing Emily- she's a cute girl. BE GOOD TO HER! Love Mom

Jenn and Brandon said...

Told you I check your blog. . . Lovely to finally meet you yesterday. Ü