Sunday, April 5, 2009

GENERAL CONFERENE





































Well this saturday I had the great opportunity to go and watch the second Session of General Conference, it was so great becasue this was the first General Conference that I've ever been to and was it the experience. Emily, John and I left Logan about 9:30 a.m. and meet up with Dimond and his Fiance Fehi at Chuch-A-Rama where we enjoyed a great all you can eat buffet lunch, which was really good. I haven't eaten at a buffet since before I left on my mission so it was realy good. WE got to Temle Square at about 12:45 took some pictures as you can see above and then enjoyed General Conference from the balcony level and they were really good seats if you ask me.. ALso what struck me was all the people that were protesting out side temple square I couldnt help but laugh becasue there was one man saying we were all going to hell when really he was protesting against the lord, Why? who knows but they were there and nobody paid much attention to them!!








3 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

Looks like a great day for you!!!! I am thankful for your testimony!!! I wouldn't want to be one of those protestors on judgment day!!! love ya mom

Royal Princess Academy said...

Jas- that looks like it was really fun! I am so jealous... It's been so long since I have been to a session in the conference center.. I'm so glad you had that expirience!!!

Michael and Tammi said...

Jason
Its so good to see that you're experiencing the gifts of the spirit. I'm sure throughout conference that your testimony was confirmed once again. How neat to have that experience.

It also appears as though you have a young lady with you, remember to take things slow and enjoy dating...she looks like she is having fun. Very cute!

Looking forward to your coming home for easter. Need your help when you get here on several projects.

Nice pictures

Love Dad