Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Job







Well as most of you and if not all of you, know I work for an SC KIOSK inside Sam's Club selling Cell phones. Some times its the greatest job around and other times I wish I never had the job. What I do is I stand at this little booth as you can see above and sell three thats right THREE different cell phone products Sprint, AT&A, and T-Mobile, personally I think T-Mobile is the better choice out of all of them and Verizon well its such a costly Company we dont even want to be seen with it . So I stand there sometimes for only 3 hours all the way to 8 hours doing absolutly nothing or if I have a customer I'll be getting them all filled out . Usually I'm the one saying "Hey you, you look like you could use a phone actually you look like you could go really well with a Sprint plan, come on over and I ll get you all set up and you 'll be on your way!" at this point the customer doesnt know what to say, looking at me with a wierd facial expression, deciding whether to run or just act like he didnt hear me, is probably thinking; "WOW this guy is a real Fruit Cake" and at the same time I'm thinking to myself; "I look like a real fruit cake." HAHAHA






AND THAT IS WHAT I DO DOWN HERE IN GODO OLD LOGAN UTAH FOR WORK!

2 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

sounds like FUN! I'm glad it's you and not me!!!

Tammi Pollard said...

Hey I am glad to finally see where you are working!!!! yeah for good jobs right? love ya MOM