Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So school is going well, my roomates are Awesome, my room roommate is Diamond Zollenger a.k.a DADDY D from Declo Idaho, Mark and John from Tremonton Utah and Josh and Chess from Malad Idaho, so idaho as usual rocks the house. There is never a dull moment in my life we are always doing something at our place! Our house is the called the HANGOUT for every-one why well becasue we are the only ones in ALL of Old Farm that have Cable, big screen tv, suround sound, and just a way chill pad to hang out at. Hopefully next semester we can get the pool table brought down and set up. WAY FUN!

The basketball games are amazing the crowd here at utah state i would not wont to play against becasue in truth they are brutal, not a nice crowd especially when it comes to our aggie basketball.

I live about 4 apartments down from my kid sister Jenna which is really nice becasue i get the opportunity to see her every so often with out having to travel to far now Jessica, Bryan and Kayson are the opposite i see them every once in a while as well maybe like 1 or 2 times a week but for them i end up having to drive which isnt bad becasue i really like to drive my little Hot rod of a Buick.

1 comment:

Tammi Pollard said...

You are so cute, what a nice thing to say about your little sister, I love you so much.